AMINZ Advanced Arbitration
The Advanced Arbitration Seminar is designed to build your understanding of arbitration, and is a great way to keep up to date with recent cases and developments. Attendance is a pre-requisite for those looking to undertake assessment for Fellowship of the Institute, but the seminar is a great opportunity for all practitioners and others who wish to up-skill in this area.
Presented by AMINZ President, Royden Hindle,and AMINZ Council Member, Nicole Smith, the seminar will be held fully online, allowing participants from all areas to attend the seminar from the comfort of their own home or office.
The seminar will cover:
- An overview of the legislation
- Obligations of the Tribunal
- Jurisdiction and sources of the Tribunal’s powers
- Natural justice and due process
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Arbitration process: preliminary meetings to hearing
- Writing an Award
- Ethical issues for Arbitrators