Māori: Intersection with Crown and Commercial Law Seminar - 12 March 2020
Māori legal issues are engrained in several facets of law. Many businesses, public entities and individuals need to understand these issues if they want to operate effectively. Attend the Māori Law seminar in Wellington or online to hear from experts in Māori law as they examine topical issues, including the Crown and Māori relations, the intersection of Māori and business, and leveraging IP.
- Crown and Māori Relations: What’s Next?
- Doing Business with Māori Organisations: A Unique Perspective
- Unlocking the Value of Your Intangible Assets: A Practical Guide
- Consider what’s next for Crown and Māori relations
- Gain insight into doing business with Māori Organisations
- Receive practical guidance on how Māori businesses and organisations can leverage IP
Attend and earn 3 CPD Hours