[This page is under construction]
The Mental Health Foundation outlines five ways to well-being:
- Give – your time, your words, your presence. Do something nice for someone and you will feel linked to the wider community.
- Be active – do what you can, enjoy what you do, move your mood. Discover a physical activity you enjoy and that suits your fitness level.
- Keep learning – embrace new experiences, see opportunities, surprise yourself. Sign up for that course you have always wondered about.
- Take notice – appreciate the little things, savour the moment.
- Connect – with the people around you such as friends, family, colleagues and neighbours. These are the cornerstones of your life. Talk and listen, be there, feel connected.