The Education - Training and CPD Sub-Committee has developed a syllabus that is based around providing quality, independent representation by the Bar. The NZBA focuses on the core skills that advocates need to successfully represent their clients, whether in dispute resolution situations or advice in the specialty Bars. We present practical CPD training in the form of seminars, workshops, webinars and online courses. It
- develops a syllabus aimed at fulfilling the needs of our members;
- presents practical CPD training;
- identifies skills and knowledge gaps of those at the various bars;
- offers assistance with CPD training;
- supports the other committees with training initiatives to enable them to achieve their goals.
Barristers and solicitors and in-house counsel are welcome at the NZBA training events.