Workplace Investigations Webinar (CPD 1.5 hr)
Presented by the Hon. Kit Toogood QC, Graeme Colgan (former Employment Court Chief Judge), Maria Dew QC and Anne Toohey (Chair), this 1.5 hour webinar considers recent developments in Workplace Investigations.
- The standard of proof in investigations that lead to personal grievances;
- Dealing with a sudden mid-investigation "resignation” by either the complainant or respondent to an investigation;
- What to do when new allegations emerge from the proverbial left field during an investigation;
- Natural justice obligations to a respondent and oral/anonymous complaints;
- Drafting terms of reference and considerations in non-personal grievance investigations.
This webinar is free to members of the NZBA. Register using your NZBA email login to get the member price of $0.
Please Register below, visit your Cart, and follow all steps through to Place Order. If you have sucessfully registered you will receive a confirmation email with zoom joining details - from there you can Register on the Zoom platform to Join on the day (or receive the recording which will be available later).
If you have problems please contact the administrator.