We have recorded some of our events and practitioners are welcome to purchase these recordings and the associated presentations/papers.
Please note: Many of these on demand products are free to NZBA members. Some may incur a cost, please refer to each one for pricing details.
Proceed through checkout as per instructions. Then look in your portal at purchaseable products to access the product.
Webinars and recordings by subject area:
|Advocacy and ADR
|Material that focuses on advocacy and ADR skills, including advocacy in specific courts or tribunals.
|The use of technology to support advocacy and litigation practice, both in and outside court or other tribunals.
|Practice, Well-being and Ethics
|How to run your practice, look after yourself, and behave in accordance with professional ethics and the rules of conduct.
|Material dealing with areas of law such as criminal law. employment law etc, and specific topics, such as quantum meruit
How to purchase
- To view the titles, click on the links above.
- Select the item you want, add the item to your cart. Make sure you press LOOKUP after entering your email to check if you are eligible for a member's discount.
- When you have done that, go to the top menu and select your cart.
- Follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
- Return to the product you have purchased.
- At the bottom of the screen you will now find an Instructions and CPD Questions document and any other accompanying materials.
- The link and password for viewing the webinar is in the Instructions and CPD Questions document.
The price of these recorded events varies and most are free to Bar Association members.
Group bookings are available upon request. GST inclusive group pricing is as follows:
- 2-4 attendees - $250.00
- 5-9 attendees - $350.00
- 10-15 attendees - $450.00
- 16-30 attendees - $600.00
- 31-50 attendees - $800.00
- 51-80 attendees - $1000.00
- 81 plus attendees - price available on request
For group bookings email us.