Chambers and other space for rent are offered below:
Barrister's office available - Shortland Street, Auckland
A spacious, fully equipped, and furnished barrister’s office is available for sharing or sub-letting during a sabbatical. It is within established chambers inclusive of a large common area, kitchen and utility room containing onsite storage. It may suit someone looking to minimise their costs. There is a nice view of the harbour and city.
The company is not too bad, either.
Telephone (09) 871 5137 in strict confidence.
Albert Street Chambers – Sea View Offices in Auckland CBD
Available for Rent
- Two sunny harbour-view offices
- In a great location on Albert Street, next to the District Court and a 10 minute walk from the High Court
- Shared board room and kitchen facilities available
- On-site parking available on request (for additional cost)
- Great working environment with three existing barristers.
- Rent negotiable.
To book a viewing, please phone 02102558917 or email Caleb Saunders
Auckland Barristers Chambers Available - Vulcan Lane
- Sunny,70.56 square metres plus shared kitchen.
- Gross rent approximately $2,000 per calendar month.
- Suit two practitioners plus secretary. Recently vacated by two barristers retiring.
- Adjacent to building owner’s office on the top floor.
- Most of the other office tenancies in the building are barristers.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone 09 304-0730 or email or vist our website
Princes Chambers | Office for Lease
Located on one of the oldest character buildings on 3 Princes Street, Auckland Central. Strategically positioned between the high court and Auckland’s financial and legal precinct.
We currently have one large office (62sqm) suitable for a small team and one smaller office (18sqm) for individual barrister on offer.
Lease includes the use of meeting room, courtyard, and kitchen.
Please email or phone: Richard Tan - 0212768168.