Below is an outline of the steps for buying tickets for our courses and events.
NB: Even if you have already logged in, you will still need to do Step TWO to get the discount.
- When you are in the event/course page, scroll to the bottom of the page. The price shown is the non-member price. This can be changed at Step TWO.
- Click on Register for this event.
- Select the number of tickets you want. Please note that if you are buying on behalf of someone who is either not a member or is a different category of membership, we will invoice you for the difference if that person was not entitled to the discount received.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your membership. If you have not put in the email address attached to your membership, you will not be recognised as a member for discount and billing purposes.
- Press LOOK UP. If you have an existing record on the system, this will be retrieved and the correct price will appear lower down on the screen (see diagram).
- Choose ADD TO CART. If you want you can add more tickets, or if you are done, GO STRAIGHT TO STEP THREE.
- Scroll up to the top of the page and click on CART in the top menu.
- Review your details. You can change the number of tickets purchased. Make sure you update your cart. if the details are correct, proceed to checkout.
- Login when prompted (if you are not already logged in).
- If you are not a member and have never registered on our system you will be asked to create a user account. This will allow you to be charged and have a ticket issued.
- Complete billing/payment information. You can add to your account (pay on invoice) or pay by Visa/Mastercard or POLi (internet banking).
- Confirm order – and you are done! You will receive a confirmation email of your registration.