- When you are in the event/course page, scroll to the bottom of the page. The price shown is the non-member price. This can be changed at Step TWO.
- Click on Register for this event.
- In the Add additional purchase data screen enter the email address that is associated with your membership. If you have not put in the email address attached to your membership, you will not be recognised as a member for discount and billing purposes.
- Press LOOK UP. If you have an existing record on the system, this will be retrieved and the correct price will appear lower down on the screen (see diagram).
- Complete the rest of the questions on the form relating to name, post nominal, dietary and access, and choose Add to cart. If you want you can add more tickets, or if you are done, GO STRAIGHT TO STEP THREE.
- Scroll up to the top of the page and click on CART in the top menu.
- Review your details. You can change the number of tickets purchased. Make sure you update your cart. if the details are correct, proceed to checkout.
- Login when prompted (if you are not already logged in).
- If you are not a member and have never registered on our system you will be asked to create a user account. This will allow you to be charged and have a ticket issued.
- Address & Payment Method - check your billing information and choose Next.
- You can add to your account (pay on invoice) or pay by Visa/Mastercard or POLi (internet banking).
- On the Confirm your details screen, check everything is correct, scroll to the bottom and click on Place order – and you are done! If you have registered correctly you will receive a confirmation email of your registration and a copy of your invoice.